What is Basic Accounting?
Do you want to learn accounting? If you are a beginner, and you are interested in learning the basics of manual accounting, this program is for you.
In the Basic Accounting program, you will learn:
- Balance sheet
- Income and cash flow statements
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Journalizing skills and posting to ledgers
- Completing trial balances and preparing financial statements
After completing the Basic Accounting Program, you will get a certificate of achievement, and you will be ready for more advanced training. If you want to continue your studies at CIES, we offer:
When is it?
Classes run for 8 weeks. New classes start every month, so you can register anytime.
|Basic Accounting Schedule|
Where is it?
This program is offered at the following location:
- CIES Forest Lawn (SE)
- 1723 – 40th Street Southeast, Calgary, AB T2A 7Y3
- Contact (403) 235-3666
What is the cost?
Permanent Residents (PR)
Refugees (with proof of status)
|$115.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee|
|$225.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee|
How do I join?
Requirements / Eligibility
To join this program you must meet the following eligibility:
- Open to Permanent Residents, Refugees, Canadian Citizens, and individuals with a Work Permit or Work Visa
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or higher
To register for this program, fill out the form below
What If I Have Other Questions?
If you have any questions about this program, fill out the contact form below or contact Racine Diallo at 403-235-3666.