What is Advanced Accounting?
If you have completed our Basic Accounting program, and you are ready to learn more, the Advanced Accounting program will further develop your skills.
In the Advanced Accounting program, you will learn:
- Taxation principles
- Personal income taxes and business/corporate taxes
- Pensions and other employee benefits
After completing the Advanced Accounting Program, you will get a certificate of achievement.
When is it?
Classes run for 8 weeks. New classes start every month, so you can register anytime.
|Advanced Accounting Schedule|
Where is it?
This program is offered at the following location:
- CIES Forest Lawn (SE)
- 1723 – 40th Street Southeast, Calgary, AB T2A 7Y3
- Contact (403) 235-3666
What is the cost?
Permanent Residents (PR)
Refugees (with proof of status)
|$125.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee|
|$260.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee|
How do I join?
Requirements / Eligibility
To join this program you must meet the following eligibility:
- Open to Permanent Residents, Refugees, Canadian Citizens, and individuals with a Work Permit or Work Visa
- Proof that you have completed our Basic Accounting program, OR successfully pass our FREE Basic Accounting waiver test (For more information, call 403-235-3666.)
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or higher
To register for this program, fill out the form below.
What If I Have Other Questions?
If you have any questions about this program, fill out the contact form below.