What Is Accounting (Advanced)?
The Advanced Accounting program further refines students’ accounting skills through learning advanced features and functions such as payroll, taxation principles, personal income taxes, business/corporate taxes, pensions and other employee benefits, complex financial instruments and accounting principles.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will obtain a certificate of achievement.
Am I Eligible?
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Canada, Refugee, Canadian Citizen, or individual with a Work Permit or Work Visa.
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Level of 4 or higher in all English skills.
- Pre-Requisite: Proof of Basic Accounting credential or successfully pass the FREE CIES Basic Accounting waiver test.
When Is This Class?
- Classes run for 8 weeks (part-time) for each session. Each session is 24 hours long.
- New classes start every month. Register anytime.
- Class times are held on Saturdays:
- Early Afternoon (12:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
How Much Does This Program Cost?
- The cost for Accounting (Advanced Accounting) is $125 + $5 Admin fee for Citizens, Permanent Residents (PR) and Refugees
- The cost for Accounting (Advanced Accounting) is $260 + $5 Admin fee for Work Permits/Work Visas
Where Is This Class?
- This program is offered at:
- Calgary Immigrant Educational Society, 1723 40th Street Southeast, Calgary, AB. T2A 7Y3.
- Questions? Call 403-235-3666 (SE) for more information.
How Do I Join This Class?
To apply for this class, fill out the form below.
What If I Have Other Questions?
If you have any questions about this program, fill out the contact form below.