What Is Accounting (Advanced)?
The Advanced Accounting program further refines students’ accounting skills through learning advanced features and functions such as: Payroll, Taxation Principles, Personal Income Taxes, Business / Corporate Taxes, Pensions and Other Employee Benefits, Complex Financial Instruments and Accounting Principles.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will obtain a certificate of achievement.
Am I Eligible?
- Must be a Permanent resident of Canada, Refugee, Canadian Citizen, or individual with a Work Permit of Work Visa.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level of 4 or higher in all English skills.
- Successful completion of the Accounting (Basic Accounting) program at CIES or passing the Accounting Waiver Test at CIES
- The cost for Accounting (Advanced Accounting) is $125 + $5 Admin fee for Citizens, Permanent Residents (PR) and Refugees.
- The cost for Accounting (Advanced Accounting) is $260 + $5 Admin fee for Work Permits / Work Visas
When Is This Class?
- Classes run for 8 weeks (part-time) for each session. Each session is 24 hours long.
- New classes start every month. Register anytime.
- Class-times are held on Saturdays.
- Early Afternoon (12:00pm – 3:00pm)
Where Is This Class?
- This program is offered at:
- Calgary Immigrant Educational Society, 1723 40th Street Southeast, Calgary, AB. T2A 7Y3.
- Questions? Call 403-235-3666 (SE) for more information.