What Is Accounting (Sage 50)?
The Sage 50 training program introduces students to the Sage 50 software suite During this program, students will learn general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and inventory functions. Prerequisites: successful completion of the Accounting (Basic Accounting) program at CIES or pass the accounting waiver test available at CIES.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will obtain a certificate of achievement.
Am I Eligible?
- Must be a Permanent resident of Canada, Refugee, Canadian Citizen, or individual with a Work Permit of Work Visa.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level of 4 or higher in all English skills.
- Successful completion of the Accounting (Basic Accounting) program at CIES or passing the Accounting Waiver Test at CIES
- The cost for Accounting (Sage 50) is $125 + $5 Admin fee for Citizens, Permanent Residents (PR) and Refugees.
- The cost for Accounting (Sage 50) is $260 + $5 Admin fee for Work Permits / Work Visas
When Is This Class?
- Classes run for 8 weeks (part-time) for each session. Each session is 24 hours long.
- New classes start every month. Register anytime.
- Class-times are held on Saturdays.
- Morning (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- Early Afternoon (12:30pm – 3:00pm)
Where Is This Class?
- This program is offered at:
- Calgary Immigrant Educational Society, 1723 40th Street Southeast, Calgary, AB. T2A 7Y3.
- Questions? Call 403-235-3666 (SE) for more information.