We Market YOU to Find Employment!
Looking for a job in your field? The Transition to Employment Services program is your Personalized Employment Advocate!
This program provides customized, one-on-one support to help you find the job you are looking for.
This FREE program will:
- Get your resume in front of more people
- Connect you with a network of employers and resources
- Focus your qualifications on securing work in your field
- Mentor you on the proper techniques for interview success
- Help you overcome your fears of networking
- Advocate for your employment
Need more incentive?
We offer additional financial support to Transition to Employment Services students in three ways:
- Funds to help with daycare costs for your children while you are in class
- Funds to purchase job equipment
- Funds to cover short-term educational courses that will improve your chances of finding a job (up to $2500 in funding)
Must be a Permanent Resident, Refugee or Canadian Citizen
Over 18 years of age
Must have Canadian work experience
Must be unemployed or underemployed and seeking full-time work
March 2, 2020 – March 27, 2020
TIES Whitehorn (NE)
3820 – 32nd Street NE
No Registration Cost
|9:00AM – 2:30PM||9:00AM – 2:30PM||9:00AM – 2:30PM||9:00AM – 2:30PM||9:00AM – 2:30PM||–||–|