What Transition to Employment Services (TES)?
Do you receive Employment Insurance (EI), or have you received it sometime in the past 5 years? Are you looking for a job? You can access personalized support through the TES Program. We will develop an individual service plan to help you find the work you are looking for.
In the TES program, you will:
- Create an effective resume
- Prepare for interviews
- Identify your skills and barriers to employment
Is financial help available?
We offer financial help to TES students in three ways:
- Funds to help with daycare costs for children aged 19 months to 6 years
- Funds to purchase job equipment
- Funds to cover short-term educational courses that will improve your chances of finding a job
When is it?
Please call us at (587) 392-4177 to book an appointment.
Where is it?
This program is offered at the following locations:
- CIES Whitehorn (NE)
- 3820 – 32nd Street Northeast, Calgary, AB T1Y 7L9
- Contact (403) 291-0002
- CIES Westwinds (NE)
- #311, 32 Westwinds Crescent Northeast, Calgary, AB T3J 5L3
- Contact (587) 392-4177
What is the cost?
This program is offered for free with no registration fees.
How do I join?
Requirements / Eligibility
To join this program you must meet the following eligibility:
- Must be a Permanent Resident, Refugee or Canadian Citizen
- Over 18 years of age
- Must not be attending a Kindergarten to Grade 12 educational program
- Must be unemployed or underemployed and seeking full-time work
- Must currently be receiving Employment Insurance (EI) or have received regular EI payments in the previous 5 years
To register for this program, fill out the form below.
What If I Have Other Questions?
If you have any questions about this program, fill out the contact form below.