What Transition to Employment Services?
Do you receive Employment Insurance (EI), or have you received it sometime in the past 5 years? Are you looking for a job? You can access personalized support through our Transition to Employment Services program. We will develop an individual service plan to help you find the work you are looking for.
In Transition to Employment Services, you will:
- Create an effective resume
- Prepare for interviews
- Identify your skills and barriers to employment
Is financial help available?
We offer financial help to Transition to Employment Services students in three ways:
- Funds to help with daycare costs for children aged 19 months to 6 years
- Funds to purchase job equipment
- Funds to cover short-term educational courses that will improve your chances of finding a job
Must be a Permanent Resident, Refugee or Canadian Citizen
Over 18 years of age
Must not be attending a Kindergarten to Grade 12 educational program
Must be unemployed or underemployed and seeking full-time work
Must currently be receiving Employment Insurance (EI) or have received regular EI payments in the previous 5 years
Updated semester coming soon
CIES Whitehorn (NE)
3820 – 32nd Street NE
CIES Westwinds (NE)
#311, 32 Westwinds Crescent NE
No Registration Cost
Please call us at (587) 392-4177 to book an appointment.