Supporting YOU with tools & training to help you get the job you want!
Looking for a job in your field? The Return to Work in Alberta (ROWA) program is your Personalized Employment Advocate! The majority, 80%, of the enrollment spots are for those who currently receive regular Employment Insurance (EI) or who have received it in the past 5 years. The remainder of the enrollments, 20%, is available for those individuals not eligible for EI currently.
This program provides customized, one-on-one support to help you find the job you are looking for.
This FREE program will:
- Get your resume in front of more people
- Connect you with a network of employers and resources
- Focus your qualifications on securing work in your field
- Mentor you on the proper techniques for interview success
- Help you overcome your fears of networking
- Advocate for your employment
Need more incentive?
We offer additional financial support to ROWA students in three ways:
- Funds to help with daycare costs for your children while you are in class
- Funds to purchase job equipment
- Funds to cover short-term educational courses that will improve your chances of finding a job (up to $2500 in funding)
80% of enrollments open to current recipients of EI (Employment Insurance) or who have received it sometime within the past 5 years.
20% of enrollments are open to individuals not eligible for EI.
Must be a Permanent Resident, Refugee or Canadian Citizen
Over 18 years of age
Must have Canadian work experience
Must be unemployed or underemployed and seeking full-time work
Dec. 7, 2020 – Jan. 8, 2021
Feb. 8, 2021 – March 5, 2021
May 3, 2021 – May 28, 2021
July 5, 2021 – July 30, 2021
Sept. 1, 2021 – Sept. 28, 2021
Nov. 1, 2021 – Nov. 26, 2021
Jan. 3, 2022 – Jan. 28, 2022
March 1, 2022 – March 28, 2022
May 2, 2022 – May 27, 2022
TIES Whitehorn (NE)
3820 – 32nd Street NE
No Registration Cost
|10:00AM – 3:30PM||10:00AM – 3:30PM||10:00AM – 3:30PM||10:00AM – 3:30PM||10:00AM – 3:30PM||–||–|
Funded / Supported By