What is Money Smart Financial Literacy?
Do you want to learn how to save your money, and use it wisely? If you are new to Canada, or if you struggle with money, we can help you understand the financial system.
In the Money Smart Financial Literacy program, you will learn about:
- Financial services in Canada
- The banking system in Canada: choosing a bank, available services, accounts, mortgages, gaining credit, and service fees
- Developing financial skill, knowledge, and confidence
- Basic financial management and budgeting
- Meeting financial obligations
- Workshops, field trips, and special events
- Meetings with professionals and counsellors from different financial groups
Open to Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens and Refugees
Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 3 or higher
New dates coming soon
TIES Forest Lawn
1723 – 40 Street SE
3820 – 32 Street NE
No Registration Cost
This program has no set schedule at this time.
|Money Smart Financial Literacy Schedule|
|Hours of Operations||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|