What is the “Say What” Pronunciation Class?
Are you learning English as a second language? Do you find it difficult to make the sounds of English? For example, is the “th” sound in the word thing, or the “e” sound in the word “sleep,” difficult for you to pronounce? In that case, the “Say What?” Pronunciation Class is for you. This class will improve your pronunciation and help you feel more confident about speaking English in your daily life.
We offer this program in 4 different groups. Each group is connected by the same language background:
- South Asian Language Group: includes Nepali, Bhutanese, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, and Pashto
- Middle Eastern Language Group: includes Arabic
- Southeast Asian Language Group: includes Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese
Legal status to study in Canada
One day per week / join or leave anytime
3820 – 32 Street NE
No Registration Cost
Each Language Group is held on one day of the week. Intake is ongoing, meaning that you can register to join at any time.
South Asian Language Group
- Includes: Nepali, Bhutanese, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, and Pashto.
Middle Eastern Language Group
- Includes: Arabic
Southeast Asian Language Group
- Includes: Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese
|Language Groups Schedule|
|South Asian Language Group||—||3:00PM-4:00PM||—||—||—||—||—|
|Middle Eastern Language Group||—||—||3:00PM-4:00PM||—||—||—||—|
|Southeast Asian Language Group||—||—||—||3:00PM-4:00PM||—||—||—|
Funded / Supported By