What Is Computer Skills for Employment?
Suitable for those who want to enhance their Microsoft Office knowledge, which consists of more advanced functions of applications, and allowing participants to further improve their computer skills. Upon successful completion of this program, students will obtain a certificate of achievement. We cover: Keyboarding, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Job Search and Business Communication.
Am I Eligible?
- Open to Permanent Residents, Citizens and Refugees, as well as individuals with Work Permits and Work Visas
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Level 4 or higher
- Pre-Requisite: Basic computer skills (Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word and Internet)
- The cost for Computer Skills for Employment is $210 + $5 Admin fee for Citizens, Permanent Residents (PR) and Refugees
- The cost for Computer Skills For Employment is $325 + $5 Admin fee for Work Permits / Work Visas
When Is This Class?
- Up to 42 Hours of training.
- Wednesdays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where Is This Class?
This program is offered at one location:
- The Welcome Centre for New Immigrants: 3820 – 32nd Street Northeast. Calgary, AB. T1Y 7L9.
- For more information, call 403-291-0002.
How Do I Join This Class?
To apply for this class, fill out the form below.
What If I Have Other Questions?
If you have any questions about this program, fill out the contact form below.