What is Computer Skills for Employment?
Do you want to improve your computer skills? Understanding computers can help you find and keep a job. In our Computer Skills for Employment program, you will learn:
- Microsoft Office software (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
- Job search
- Business communication
After completing this program, you will get a certificate of achievement.
When is it?
The program is 14 weeks long.
Where is it?
This program is offered at the following location:
- CIES Whitehorn (NE)
- 3820 – 32nd Street Northeast, Calgary, AB T1Y 7L9
- Contact (403) 291-0002
What is the cost?
Permanent Residents (PR)
Refugees (with proof of status)
|$210.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee|
|$325.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee|
How do I join?
Requirements / Eligibility
To join this program you must meet the following eligibility:
- Open to Permanent Residents, Refugees, Canadian Citizens, and individuals with a Work Permit or Work Visa
- Must have basic computer skills (Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word and Internet)
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or higher
To register for this program, fill out the form below
What If I Have Other Questions?
If you have any questions about this program, fill out the contact form below.