What Is Computer Skills for Employment?
Suitable for those who want to enhance their Microsoft Office knowledge, which consists of more advanced functions of these applications and allowing participants to further improve their computer skills. Upon successful completion of this program, students will obtain a certificate of achievement. We cover: Keyboarding, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Job Search and Business Communication.
Am I Eligible?
- Open to Permanent Residents, Citizens and Refugees, as well as individuals with Work Permits and Work Visas
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 or higher
- Basic Skills in Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer (or equivalent)
- The cost for Computer Skills for Employment is $210 + $5 Admin fee for Citizens, Permanent Residents (PR) and Refugees
- The cost for Computer Skills For Employment is $325 + $5 Admin fee for Work Permits / Work Visas
When Is This Class?
- Up to 42 Hours of training.
- Wednesdays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Where Is This Class?
This program is offered at one location:
- The Welcome Centre for New Immigrants. 3820 – 32nd Street Northeast. Calgary, AB. T1Y 7L9.
- For more information, call 403-291-0002.
If you are interested in joining this course please contact Racine Diallo at 403-235-3666 or email@example.com