What Is Advanced Computers?
The Advanced Computers training program helps students improve their computer skills in advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. Students will develop advanced computing skills with features of Microsoft Office that are not commonly known in order to increase their productivity with the software.
Am I Eligible?
- Open to Permanent Residents, Citizens and Refugees, as well as individuals with Work Permits and Work Visas
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 or higher
- Basic Skills in Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of CIES’ Clerical program, Computer Skills for Employment, or have an intermediate computer skills
- The cost for Advanced Computers is $125 + $5 Admin fee for Citizens, Permanent Residents (PR) and Refugees
- The cost for Advanced Computers is $260 + $5 Admin fee for Work Permits / Work Visas
When Is This Class?
- Up to 21 Hours of training over 8 Months
- Saturdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- New classes start every month. Register anytime!
Where Is This Class?
This program is offered at one locations:
- The Welcome Centre for New Immigrants. 3820 – 32nd Street Northeast. Calgary, AB. T1Y 7L9.
- For more information, call 403-291-0002.
If you are interested in joining this course please contact Racine Diallo at 403-235-3666 or email@example.com