What is Advanced Computers?
If you have intermediate computer skills, and you want to learn more, the Advanced Computers program is for you! In this program, you will:
- Learn advanced features of Microsoft Office programs including:
- Microsoft Word: macros, mail merge, tables, forms
- Microsoft Excel: Financial functions, lookups, pivot tables
- Microsoft PowerPoint: posters, hyperlinks, advanced techniques
- Microsoft Outlook: organizational practices, rules, advanced techniques
After completing this program, you will get a certificate of achievement.
Permanent Resident, Refugee, Canadian Citizen, or Work Permit/Work Visa
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4 or higher
3820 – 32 Street NE
Permanent Residents, Refugees and Citizens
$125.00 + $5.00 Admin Fee
Work Permit/Work Visa
$260 + $5.00 Admin Fee
Classes run for 8 weeks. New classes start every month, so you can register anytime.
Funded / Supported By