Is your child a busy athlete looking for flexible schooling? Do they need the time and opportunity to practice and compete in their sport but need to complete their education as well? The National Sport Academy and the STEM Learning Lab have partnered to offer Connected Campus, a web-based distance-education program for athletic students. Students access learning tools either 1 on 1, online, or through virtual reality to complete their middle and high school education while they excel in their sport.
Who is eligible?
- Competitive student athletes from Grades 7-12 who require a flexible learning environment (all sports are welcome)
How does it work?
- Students earn course credits through an accredited distance learning school
- Students have face-to-face access to academic experts from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Academic Learning Coaches (ALC’s) in the classroom provide:
- Face-to-face academic support
- Personalized academic planning
- Weekly parent communication
- Exam preparation
What are the benefits?
- Flexibility: Students can attend mid-day training sessions and far-away competitions without falling behind in their studies
- In-person academic support: Academic Learning Coaches provide face-to-face support to help students understand course concepts and to stay on track with their academic plan
- Innovative learning: Students experience hands-on learning through Virtual Reality
- Classroom community: Students can connect with others who have a similar drive for athletic success
How can you register?
- To complete an application for the NSACC program visit:
Want to find out more?
Facebook: NSAConnected Campus