Calling all Calgary seniors: learn English for FREE and socialize with other seniors online!
Do you want to practice speaking English with other seniors, without leaving your house? Looking for ways to socialize as we get through the final stages of COVID-19?
E-SCAPE offers free, online English conversation sessions and more! Socialize with other senior English learners and improve your language skills through conversation. This program has been designed for seniors, by seniors.
Sessions are hosted on ZOOM for now, (will move to in-person later) and include the following topics and activities:
- Socializing and meeting new people
- Using technology (e.g. cell phones, laptops, internet)
- Activities such as arts, crafts, games, and exercise
- Finding the help you need in Calgary
- Money and financial literacy
- Getting through the pandemic
55+ years of age
Sessions start August 3, 2021
SATURDAYS from 9:00 – 11:30 am
|Morning Class||–||9:00 – 11:30AM||–||–||–||–||–|
|Afternoon Class||–||–||1:00 – 3:30PM||–||–||–||–|
|Evening Class||–||–||–||6:00 – 8:30PM||–||–||–|
Funded / Supported By